Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gers Blog 01

Thanks for reading my Blog!

My intention is not to ramble... so here goes ;)

I am employed as a Media Producer at a University in New Zealand.

I have a fantastic partner  that inspires me, challenges me and keeps me thinking about my actions. We also have a wonderful boy, whom you will no doubt see countless photos of in this blog!  Eli is his name and my partner is Anna.

I feel very fortunate in life as i have a loving family, work the work i love and am surrounded by people that inspire me. 

There is alot going on in the world and we are all involved.

Cheers, Wayne



1 comment:

  1. Nice one honey. Welcome to blogging. Remember to add a 'title' to your posts. You can link your blog to mine too - still to work out how, but when I do, I'll link yours to mine. Happy blogging. Love anna :)

    ReplyDelete